LIMA’s enterprise performance and security monitoring cloud solutions PULSE provides analytical intelligence to safeguard the optimisation, efficiency and security of your IT environment. PULSE is a range of customisable solutions that monitor the heartbeat of your IT environment.
PULSE SaaS options, Performance and Security: both allow you to proactively manage events and alerts, ensuring potential incidents are identified quickly and efficiently.
PULSE can be deployed by LIMA for you to manage in-house, or as part of a managed service, putting the administration of monitoring the alerts in the hands of our expert engineers.
PULSE Performance – Monitoring as a Service
Within a single pane of glass, PULSE for Performance combines and integrates all of your data into one, clear dashboard. Pair this with intelligent tools such as database monitoring, cloud integration and automated alerting, and you have a very effective application. PULSE for Performance can be used as part of our Monitoring as a Service offering.
Extremely customisable, PULSE allows its users to set escalation levels and view detailed trends for forecasting. In fact, PULSE can even learn about your infrastructure of its own accord, by being fed a single IP address. Using this IP address, it can detect connected devices and make its way through your system, learning about each component and how it’s connected to your wider infrastructure.
The aim of these cutting-edge monitoring features is to maximise uptime and help businesses, organisations and institutions power forward through IT and reach their goals.
- Single Pane of Glass: Complete integration of monitoring features under one single pane of glass.
- Database Monitoring: Intelligent database monitoring that looks for indicators in sources such as SQL databases.
- Cloud Integration: Integration with hybrid cloud systems such as Amazon Web Services.
- SNMP MIB Ready: Compatible with unique, legacy devices.
- Customisable Thresholds: Complete control over your custom threshold settings.
- Trending: Cutting-edge forecasting abilities.
- Alerting: Advanced alert and resolve capabilities.
- Escalation Levels: Completely customisable escalation levels.
- OS & Application Aware: PULSE learns about your devices and integrates them.
- URL Monitoring: Closely monitored URLs to pin-point issues.
We are able to schedule online demonstrations of PULSE for Performance, or if you have an immediate requirement we can arrange for a proof of concept to be completed. Please contact us directly on 0345 345 1110 for further information.
Find out about our other PULSE product, PULSE Security.