Workplace recovery is a phrase that can make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and yet simultaneously fill you with a sense of security and comfort, because noone wants to think about their business being disrupted to the point of no return, and so to have a functional workplace recovery plan in place is the ultimate form of safety.
What’s Included in a Workplace Recovery Plan?
Should disaster happen, and your premises become damaged or inaccessible due to theft, disaster or weather, we can provide a fully-functioning working environment for your team to carry on business as usual.
Our workplace recovery plans will provide you with peace of mind that we are able to deliver whatever it takes to get your business up and running again within our pre-agreed service level agreement. If your premises are unavailable, we have the LIMA Workplace Recovery Centre based in Salford Quays, Manchester. Our work space can be set up to meet your requirements and will ensure that you can continue your day-to-day work and operations as necessary.
Inclusive of the Business Continuity Workplace solution we can also provide remote working for your employees via our data centre.
LIMA Workplace Service Parameters:
- Service provision is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to LIMA Workplace within 48 hours
- 12/5 Managed service support agreement
- Appropriately qualified technical staff for invocations and tests
- No invocation charges
- No charge for false alarms
- Full feasibility site survey at customer site
- Maintenance failure invocation response
- Post-disaster technical support
Give us a call on 0345 345 1110, we’re more than happy to listen to your situation, or alternatively, email us.