Through the UK government cloud services framework, G-Cloud, we’re able to offer a wide range of cloud services to police forces. From disaster recovery and business continuity, to Infrastructure as a Service and Software as a Service, we officially deliver it all.
Since January 2012, careful research, paired with rigorous testing and development alongside Home Office, Regional Forces and global technology manufacturers, has resulted in the Detainee Management Video Service being designed to fit in with minimal impact to the custody environment.
What is The Detainee Management Video Service?
The Detainee Management Video Service is a cost-effective, customised video service. In keeping with Home Office guidelines, our CCTV custody video service operates in cells to help optimise communication process between detainees and staff. In addition to increasing the convienience of cell communications, the Detainee Management Video Service also reduces custody operation costs.
The main benefits and advantages of utilsing the Detainee Management Video Service are:
- The ability to enable inspectors to carry out PACE reviews into cells from anywhere in the police estate.
- Integrated Offender Management Teams can connect to detainees.
- Duty Solicitors can brief detainees from any video device using remote technology.
- Police force messaging services are available from the offline video screen.
- Ability to connect the video to designated translation services.