Administration Support Assistant
Full Time, Permanent
About LIMA Networks
LIMA is a leading provider of IT Solutions to UK businesses, from data centre solutions to end user devices.
We pride ourselves in delivering an expansive scope of best of breed vendor products and services which span on premise infrastructure solutions & technical services, Cloud Services and fully Managed Support Services.
LIMA was established in 1997 and is now one of the leading award winning independent businesses in the industry.
Our Business culture and values are key to the success of LIMA. From the initial establishment of LIMA Networks in 1997, we have maintained a supportive and inclusive approach for all those who work within it. The management team passionately believes that business should not just be about revenue generation and hard work. Instead, the serious nature of the business undertaken should also go hand-in-hand with social responsibilities, including care and respect for its staff.
The culture and values of LIMA incorporate enthusiasm, friendliness, hard work and respect. Further important characteristics are:
- An empowered, action-orientated approach in a professional environment;
- A desire to work well together with customers and suppliers alike, for the benefit of all;
- Respect for and value of others;
- An enjoyable place to work; and
- Support for other members of staff
The management team pro-actively encourage and reward hard working members of staff. Staff are incentivised by way of market leading salaries, quarterly departmental events and bi yearly company events as well as Employee and Team of the Month Awards.
Internal communication are supported by regular staff away-days.
The additional care and respect for staff leads to staff loyalty and lowers staff churn rates, with higher staff efficiency and performance rates. Whilst the IT sector generally experiences high staff turnover, with competitor companies regularly making approaches to the best staff, LIMA has a relatively stable workforce.
Support provision for the Sales, Finance and Administrative departments assisting in daily processes and business continuity. With the backing of LIMA providing training/support to further a career within the company.
Desirable Skills & Experience Requirement
- Strong administrative skills, familiarity of business software such as Microsoft Office, Excel etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Apply accuracy with attention to detail
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Working to deadlines
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthdays off as a paid holiday
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Quarterly social events