Customer Service Coordinator
Manchester, Greater Manchester
LIMA are looking for an exceptional Customer Service Coordinator to be the initial contact point for our customer service requests. You will be committed to high customer service values and ensuring that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner. Your role will be to log the request and then ensure it is allocated correctly. This is a fast paced environment which requires a highly professional approach and excellent attention to detail.
About the role
- To answer incoming support calls via the telephone, the Service Desk mailbox and our service portal.
- Log and correctly allocate service desk cases.
- Ensure service requests are in line with customer support contracts and offer additional services when required.
- Allocate jobs to the correct teams according to impact and priority in line with agreed service level agreements (SLAs).
- Develop a good working relationship with IT Service Desk staff.
- Provide client updates on open cases.
- Escalate breach of SLA to the service desk manager.
- Confident talking to customers at all levels (from IT Apprentice to Director level).
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Good organisational skills used in planning own work.
- Calm and professional disposition.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
- Able to work in a busy office environment that often demands high levels of concentration and respond effectively to changing priorities.
- Able to manage high volume workload and work effectively with minimal management guidance/supervision.
- Critical thinking and good analytical skills.
In return LIMA offer
- A friendly, fun environment
- A competitive salary
- 20 days holiday rising 1 day each year, to a maximum of 25 days
- Birthdays off
- Team nights out/events
- Service desk experience
- An interest/knowledge of IT systems (or willing to learn)
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com referencing the job title in the subject line.