Data Centre Design Engineer - EMEA
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Datacentre UK is a market leader in creating and deploying energy efficient data centre designs and DCIM software solutions.
With our continued growth across EMEA, we are now looking to hire a Data Centre Design Engineer. In this role, you will work with our sales team and customers in a pre-sales role to create solutions to meet the customers requirements and also work with customers in a post-sales role to deploy software and monitoring solutions.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate the following key skills
- Working knowledge of power and cooling solutions and data centre technologies
- Experience writing proposal documents
- Practical aptitude with a good knowledge of electrical systems
- Good IT knowledge
- You will have strong communication and planning skills
- Passion for learning new things
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Solid work ethic
- Honest and ethical in dealing with others
- Candidates will be based in the UK and must hold a UK passport
- Candidates must be will to travel and on occasion stay away for short periods either in the UK or abroad
Ideal candidates would also have
- Good working knowledge of Schneider Electric Struxureware suite of DCIM applications
- SC security cleared
Key Experience and Qualifications
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT infrastructure, network systems, construction/facilities role or related electrical engineering role.
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title in the subject line.