Data Centre Design Engineer - EMEA
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Datacentre UK are market leaders in creating and deploying energy efficient datacentre designs and DCIM software solutions.
With our continued growth across EMEA, we are now looking to hire a Data Centre Design Engineer. In this role, you will work with our sales team and customers in a pre-sales role to create solutions to meet the customers requirements and also work with customers in a post-sales role to deploy software and monitoring solutions.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate the following Key Skills:
- Working knowledge of power and cooling solutions and data centre technologies.
- Experience writing proposal documents
- Practical aptitude with a good knowledge of electrical systems
- Good IT knowledge
- You will have strong communication and planning skills
- Passion for learning new things
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Solid work ethic
- Honest and ethical in dealing with others
- Candidates will be based in the UK and must hold a UK passport
- Candidates must be will to travel and on occasion stay away for short periods either in the UK or abroad.
Ideal candidates would also have:
- Good working knowledge of Schneider Electric Struxureware suite of DCIM applications
- SC security cleared
Key Experience and Qualifications:
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT infrastructure, network systems, construction/facilities role or related electrical engineering role.
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com referencing the job title in the subject line.