LIMA design, implement and support award winning enterprise IT infrastructure solutions and specialise in providing fully managed services to some of the UKs largest names in the private and public sectors. As a rapidly growing company, it’s an exciting time to join LIMA.
Based on the edge of Media City, we deliver exceptional infrastructure expertise spanning on premise solutions and technical services, shared Cloud platform, data centre solutions and fully managed support services. We pride ourselves on our highly-skilled Service Desk who work to ensure our customers’ IT is in safe hands.
The Service Manager oversees the service delivery engagement with LIMA’s support customers and acts as the external interface to LIMA’s Service Desk. Working internally with heads of departments to facilitate and enable improvements in customer service and customer satisfaction, the role requires building strong relationships with customers and being the customer service advocate.
- Demonstrable experience in service definition, review and continued improvement
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Demonstrate a ‘can do attitude’ and use of initiative
- Excellent communication skills both spoken, written
- Focused and pro-active approach to meeting customer expectations
- Strong team player
- Ability to work within a high pressure environment
- ITIL v3.0 Foundation (Intermediate preferred)
About the Role
- Conduct service introduction meetings with new support customers as part of the service onboarding process
- Produce regular service review reports for aligned customers including SLA and KPI metrics along with capacity management and performance trends
- Schedule and complete service reviews with aligned service customers including assessing continuous service improvement plans.
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant technical teams to ensure that Release Management is completed for aligned customers as per the contracted release cycles
- Acting as a primary escalation point for service delivery and during major incidents for aligned customers ensuring coordination of efforts and effective communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage with Head of Service Desk and relevant departments following customer service reviews to communicate any necessary actions following customer’s feedback
- Work with Head of Service Desk to drive service performance improvements LIMA’s service management
- Work closely with Service Desk, Project Management and Solutions teams to ensure successful service on boarding is completed as per agreed process
In return LIMA offers
- A friendly, fun environment
- A competitive salary
- 20 days holiday rising 1 day each year, to a maximum of 25 days
- Birthdays off
- Team nights out/events
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title in the subject line.