About the role
LIMA is looking for a Customer Success Manager to focus on being an advocate for a portfolio of customers. You will be a motivated self-starter and a natural problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Technology and Customer Service is at the heart of our business. So, a passion for tech and providing outstanding customer service is essential.
Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery, you will be responsible for ensuring that we drive positive customer outcomes throughout the organisation. You will focus on creating strategic partnerships with customers, driving mutually beneficial outcomes and ultimately improving retention whilst growing revenue from existing customers. You will also be responsible for ensuring that we deliver high-quality information about our support services, incident management reporting, SLA’s, trends and continuous service improvement opportunities.
As the voice of the customer within our organisation, you will collaborate with and manage internal stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes. Strong interpersonal skills are therefore critical, as well as having the confidence to challenge decisions, the ability to back up points that you make and communicate difficult messages clearly and fairly.
Key responsibilities include
• Maintaining an understanding of customer’s business and infrastructure
• Identify new sales opportunities for your customers
• Proactively identify issues with capacity, incident and problem oversight and communicate resolution strategies
• Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
• Produce regular service review reports including SLA and KPI metrics, and capacity management and performance trends
• Schedule and complete service reviews, assessing continuous service improvement plans
• Acting as a primary escalation point for service delivery, during major incidents; ensuring coordination of efforts and effective communication to internal and external stakeholders (sometimes, outside of normal working hours)
• Conduct service introduction meetings with new support customers as part of the service onboarding process
• Engage with relevant stakeholders on customer service reviews, and manage/oversee follow up actions
• Ongoing service delivery engagement and communication with aligned customers
• Provide input to LIMA service management, service performance and continuous service improvement
• Improve and develop internal processes to ensure a high-quality customer experience
• Keep abreast with all LIMA products and services
Experience and qualifications
• Solid experience in service definition, review and continued improvement
• Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
• Appreciation to meet customer expectations and ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
• Genuine focus on being the voice for the customer and to help our customers reach their goals
• Results-driven with a bias for speed and action
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
• Ability to work within a high-pressure environment and prioritise a busy workload
• Passion for technology
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Experience working with enterprise customers
• Confident communication skills, highly organised, collaborative and detail-oriented
LIMA is an insight-led IT consultancy that helps businesses achieve commercial outcomes through the intelligent use of technology. From Infrastructure and Cloud Solutions to Managed Service and Support, we work with some of the leading vendors in the world to deliver outstanding solutions across a variety of customers within the private and public sectors.
We are entering the next exciting phase of growth having recently defined a new strategy, restructured at Board level and taken on external investment; this new role will be instrumental in helping us achieve our goals.