LIMA seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimising the environmental aspects of our business operations, in accordance with sound environmental practices.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Managing our business operations to minimise pollution
- Endeavouring to continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate applicable best practices into our business operations
- Reducing our consumption of natural resources and energy and improve efficiency in using these resources
- Ensuring all waste is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner
- Our Environmental Policy is underpinned by our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation
- Providing training for our staff on environmental procedures
- Working together with our business partners and suppliers to encourage commitment towards improved environmental performance
- Promoting healthier journeys to work by enabling our employees can take advantage of the Cycle to Work scheme to purchase a bike and cycle equipment as a tax-free benefit.