New Technology Briefing from LIMA and NetApp
Date and time: Thursday 21st September 2017, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Location: Worsley Marriot Hotel, Manchester, M28 2QT,
located just off the M60 motorway Onsite parking is available free of charge.
LIMA and NetApp’s technical management teams come together for this morning new technology briefing.
Topics of conversation will include:
- Launch of NetApp Hyper Converged offering
- How to manage data and control performance no matter where your data resides
- Improving speed to market through Test and Dev in AWS & Azure
- Reducing backup costs by amplifying cost savings from S3 object storage whilst maintaining security and reducing restore times
- Increasing availability by providing highly available storage in AWS
- Reducing the cost of flash further by tiering cold data to S3.
Register your place by emailing
Welcome Glenn Jackson - Managing Director, LIMA
Hyper Converged Grant Caley – Chief Technical Officer, NetApp UK
Cloud Data Mike Andrews – Technical Solutions Architect, NetApp UK
Keen to connect?
If you'd prefer to talk directly to discuss your business requirements and challenges; or to discover how technology can be tailored to you, contact us to meet with one of our dedicated team on 0345 345 1110.