We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating engaging print and digital content that is eye catching, innovative, on-brand and customer focused. The right candidate will have a proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, prioritise assignments and multi-task with successful delivery to deadlines.
About the role
- You will be responsible for the creation and artworking of bespoke B2B marketing and sales material for campaigns, pitches, proposals and tender documents
- Online projects will include the creation and updating of web pages, designing engaging emails and the production of eye catching digital content for social media promotion of our brand and campaigns
- Offline projects will include presentations, brochures, leaflets, posters, stationery, trade press adverts, exhibition graphics and supporting collateral for events
- Working as a member of the marketing team, you will liaise closely with members of the sales team, wider business and external agencies to take projects from initial brief and concepts through to print ready artwork and live digital assets.
- The ability to adhere to strict brand guidelines and deadlines is key, along with excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for layout.
Skills & Experience
- A degree in graphic design
- 2 year’s experience in a similar role with a relevant portfolio of work.
- Knowledge of email marketing, social media campaign delivery and website landing page best practice.
- Understanding of good UX practices
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Experience with PremierPro or other video editing software would also be beneficial.
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Hours of work 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com referencing the job title in the subject line.