We are looking for a dynamic recent graduate to join our growing marketing team. working within a collaborative, creative team and reporting to the Head of Marketing, your role will be energetic and varied, covering a broad spectrum of duties. the right candidate will be organised, a good communicator and able to work to deadlines.
- Event planning including;
- Sourcing venues and speakers. Liaising with them to find a suitable date for all involved.
- Managing events communications
- Attending events to ensure they run smoothly
- Company data cleansing and organising for emails, reports, stats – either for internal or external use
- Social media updates to Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Build of emails and web pages to support marketing campaigns
- Creation of presentations for meetings
- Update documentation and manage version control of documentation
- Collecting updates and reporting on marketing lead status
- Sourcing merchandise
- Funding Claims:
- Submitting plans
- Collating claim documentation
- Track return on investment
- Occasional support of other administration functions such as deal registration, report compilation and reception cover.
Skills and Experience
- Degree, preferably in Marketing
- Competent use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven customer service skills
- Professional, highly organised with strong communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Approachable and enthusiastic
In return LIMA offers
- A friendly, fun environment
- A competitive salary
- 20 days holiday rising 1 day each year, to a maximum of 25 days
- Birthdays off
- Team nights out/events
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com referencing the job title in the subject line.