You can protect what matters most in today's digital economy with a BaaS cloud solution that ensures continuity and optimises costs. The data protection capabilities of Backup as a Service ensures business confidence, brand reputation and revenue. In fact, a robust BaaS strategy may arguably be the most important factor to consider when preventing a network disaster.
Working alongside our technology partners, Veeam, we’ve collated a list of the core facts surrounding how BaaS can build the strategic value of IT. If you don’t yet have a BaaS cloud solution in place, these statistics may make you rethink and change how you operate.
• IT administrators have reported experiencing 5-10 unplanned outages every year.
• Loss of customer confidence, damage to brand integrity and loss of employee confidence are the top three impacts of outages, according to IT and business leaders.
• 73% of businesses are unable to meet user’s demands for uninterrupted access to applications and data.
• 21% of surveyed business leaders highlighted that legal consequences are a top of mind reason when managing data and systems.
•54% of IT decision-makers who currently use BaaS cite data security as a key desired outcome of the service.
• By 2023 organisations anticipate using cloud-based services for more than 77% of their backups.
Click here to download the ‘6 stats that will make you rethink your BaaS strategy’ infographic.
LIMA are experts in cloud services and our technical specialists will deliver the right solution for your business, making sure you get the flexibility you need from your cloud services whilst maintaining effective financial control.
LIMA's Backup as a Service helps:
• Improve recovery time in case disaster strikes
• Uncover the benefits of OPEX pricing models
• Keep on top of complex regulatory compliance requirements
• Give you the freedom to innovate
Click here to read our latest blog which looks at the five reasons you should move to a cloud-first BaaS strategy and the business benefits you can achieve.
References: Veeam, 2019 Cloud Data Management Report.Back to News & Events
For the past 20 years, we’ve been solving business challenges by designing and delivering intelligent IT solutions with a passion for technical excellence and customer satisfaction.
If you have a question you'd like to ask, we’d love to answer it.
Fill in the contact form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.