LIMA Networks Limited knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
Please note that LIMA Networks Limited (“LIMA”) owns and operates www.lima.co.uk. If you have an account or a lima.co.uk cookie, information gathered by LIMA, may be correlated with any personally identifiable information that lima.co.uk has and may be used by LIMA and lima.co.uk to improve the services we offer.
LIMA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
LIMA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may contact you by email, phone or post
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
In most circumstances, you can modify the settings of your browser to accept or reject all cookies or as an alternative to be notified when a cookie is set. To view your security settings access the Internet Options within the tools menu in your browser and select the Privacy tab to choose a privacy setting for the Internet zone you are in.
- Where can you find more information about cookies
For further information on cookies and cookie settings, including how to delete
cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Selecting not to receive cookies can mean that certain services, such as online forums or previous registration identification cannot then be provided
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you agree to the information being used by LIMA for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under current Data Protection Regulations. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
The Data Protection Officer, LIMA Networks Limited, 6 Digital Park, Pacific Way, Salford, M50 1DR
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.