LIMA have been solving business challenges since 1997, through the design and delivery of award-winning IT solutions and services across a range of sectors and industries. From infrastructure and cloud solutions to managed service and support, we work with some of the leading vendors in the world to deliver outstanding solutions to the SME market.
We are entering the next exciting phase of growth having recently defined a new strategy, restructured at Board level and taken on external investment which has led to this defined role that will be instrumental in helping us achieve our goals.
This role within the Marketing team is responsible for planning, implementing and optimising LIMA’s content strategy and plans. It’s key to building LIMA’s brand and position in the market; developing collateral, content, and the digital suite to support demand generation, sales enablement and brand awareness.
The Content Manager works collaboratively with the Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Analyst and other content contributors to make sure content distributed is consistent with brand guidelines, optimised and engagement is measured and optimised in line with objectives.
You will undertake a wide range of activities including but not limited to:
- Developing LIMA’s content strategy in line with short-term and long-term marketing and business objectives.
- Creating and managing the content plan and calendar.
- Managing the collateral and content requirements for lead generation and integrated marketing campaigns, sales enablement tools, and the LIMA Group websites.
- Managing search engine optimisation for all content and campaign activity.
- Managing and optimising content performance in line with agreed objectives.
- Creating and distributing content in line with best practice and consistent with brand guidelines.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to manage and optimise content on websites.
- Developing strong relationship with LIMA’s customer-facing teams to better understand customers’ needs.
- Providing content and copywriting support for campaign and customer proposal/bid activity as required.
- Ensuring compliance with all copyright and data protection guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with new content formats, tools, trends, ideas to improve engagement with LIMA’s target markets.
This job description is not exhaustive; you may be expected to carry out additional requests as required to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- Proven experience of managing successful B2B content programmes.
- Previous experience in SaaS / IT industry - an understanding of the sales funnel and ability to think commercially about use of content.
- Ability to keep it simple and turn complex ideas into easily understood content.
- Ability to come up with fresh and appealing ideas and formats for content that reinforces the brand.
- Evidence of building an audience or subscriber base.
- Experience in public relations.
- Highly competent in using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement.
- Advanced copywriting skills - you'll need to develop, write and produce premium B2B content.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language.
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices, especially LinkedIn.
- Self-starter and confidence to engage with key stakeholders and customers for content ideas and creation.
- Knowledge and use of website CMS, and ability to write, interpret, and edit basic HTML scripts.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Higher education qualification in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Regular company/team and charity social events
- Access to Manchester Arena Prime Seat tickets
- Dress down Friday
- Have your birthday off
- Death in Service policy
- Free eye tests
- Departmental lunches with CEO
- Individual training plans
- Well-being days
- Employee suggestion portal
- Quarterly/monthly/yearly employee awards