Customer Success Manager
Are you a motivated self-starter, with a passion for technology and providing outstanding customer service? Then our new Customer Success Manager role may be what you’re looking for.
Here at LIMA, we’ve been solving business challenges since 1997, through the design and delivery of award-winning IT solutions and services. From infrastructure and cloud solutions to managed service and support, we work with market-leading vendors to deliver first-class solutions to the SME market. We’re entering an exciting phase of growth having received significant investment, restructured at Board level, and defined a new strategy. We’re going from strength to strength and are looking to invest in our Operations Team with this new role.
A natural problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, you will be an advocate for a portfolio of customers. You’ll develop and manage strategic partnerships with customers in order to drive account growth.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will be responsible for ensuring that we drive mutually beneficial positive customer outcomes throughout the organisation, ultimately improving retention whilst growing revenue from existing customers. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring that we provide high quality information about our support services, incident management reporting, SLAs, trends, and continuous service improvement opportunities.
As the voice of the Customer within our organisation, you will liaise with and influence internal stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes. So, strong interpersonal skills are critical, as well as having the confidence to challenge decisions, substantiate points you make and communicate difficult messages clearly and fairly.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- By creating a positive and open strategic relationship, maintaining a detailed understanding of the customer’s business and infrastructure and by having in-depth knowledge of LIMA’s products, you will actively identify new sales opportunities. You’ll ensure appropriate introduction and engagement with LIMA account managers and technology specialists to deliver growth.
- You will represent the customer in engaging with the rest of the LIMA team; proactively identifying possible issues through Capacity, Incident and Problem oversight and communicating resolution strategies.
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our customers, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Produce regular service review reports for aligned customers including SLA and KPI metrics along with Capacity Management and performance trends.
- Schedule and complete service reviews with aligned service customers including assessing continuous service improvement plans.
- Acting as a primary escalation point on behalf of aligned customers, for service delivery, including during major incidents; ensuring coordination of efforts and effective communication to internal and external stakeholders (sometimes, outside of normal working hours).
- Manage transition into service and conduct service introduction meetings with new support customers as part of the service onboarding process.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders following customer service reviews to communicate and action any necessary work.
- Ongoing service delivery engagement and communication with aligned customers.
- Provide input to LIMA service management, service performance and continuous service improvement.
- Working across the technical teams providing support in the consistent adoption of processes and procedures.
- Enhancement of internal processes to ensure a high-quality customer experience.
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Demonstrable experience in service definition, review and continued improvement.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analysing metrics, and representing the voice of the customer to provide input into every core service.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Focused and pro-active approach to meeting customer expectations and ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Ability to work within a high-pressure environment and prioritise busy workload
- Passion for technology, able to quickly understand both LIMA’s product set and the customer’s technology architecture and business.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers.
- Excellent communication abilities, highly organised, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Regular company/team and charity social events
- Access to Manchester Arena Prime Seat tickets
- Dress down Friday
- Have your birthday off
- Death in Service policy
- Free eye tests
- Departmental lunches with CEO