LIMA have been solving business challenges since 1997, through the design and delivery of award-winning IT solutions and services across a range of sectors and industries. From infrastructure and cloud solutions to managed service and support, we work with some of the leading vendors in the world to deliver outstanding solutions to the SME market.
We are entering the next exciting phase of growth having recently defined a new strategy, restructured at Board level and taken on external investment which has led to this defined role that will be instrumental in helping us achieve our goals.
As part of our expansion of the Projects Team, we're recruiting for a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting LIMA’s Project Managers in organising and managing our ongoing projects. This involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
The Project coordinator provides support for the Project Management Office’s (PMO) day to day operations and leads in the resourcing and scheduling of smaller customer engagements. This role is essential in enabling us to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, offering well communicated resolution times to any customer requests.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
You will undertake a wide range of duties including but not limited to:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, project change, work hours, budget’s and expenditures.
- Resourcing, schedules and processing chargeable work packages.
- Organising, attendance and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring project documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues, providing solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Facilitate internal and external meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Maintain and manage project resource schedules/calendars for fulfilling current and future project requests.
This job description is not exhaustive; you may be expected to carry out additional duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- Two years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power-Point and Project.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Ability to work independent and as part of a wider team.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to motivate others.
- “Can do” attitude.
- Experience of managing IT projects and resources would be advantageous.
Some of the LIMA benefits
- Share in success
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular employee events
- Staff Treats
- Have your birthday off
- LIMA Academy