Service Delivery Lead
We’re an IT consultancy that helps businesses achieve commercial outcomes through the intelligent use of technology. From Infrastructure and cloud solutions to managed service and support, we work with some of the leading vendors in the world to deliver outstanding solutions to the SME market.
We are entering the next exciting phase of growth having recently defined a new strategy, restructured at Board level and taken on external investment which has led to this defined role that will be instrumental in helping us achieve our goals.
LIMA are seeking an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager to work within our Customer Success team, managing service engineer processes including incidents, problems, changes and release schedules, service transition. You will be responsible for ensuring that our customers receive a quality and consistent service and that client satisfaction is maintained by overseeing adherence to SLAs, KPIs and CSATs. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced Service Desk Lead with an IT Managed Service Provider background. This is a matrix management role, where engineers are led in a separate team.
Key to the role is the development and enhancement of processes including incident, problem, change, release, request and. transition access management. Ownership and Continual Improvement of the processes, interactions and ways of working across the desk will be the main priority of this role as well as to report on the levels of success and improvement. You will be a key player in the department, ensuring that our processes deliver a high-quality service to our clients in a way that makes a meaningful difference.
You will be a motivated self-starter and a natural problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A passion for technology and providing outstanding customer service is essential. This is not a typical service management role; it is truly an opportunity for you to shape the way we run our IT operation and to make your mark within a growing business.
Reporting to Head of Service Delivery you will be responsible for ensuring that we deliver high quality support services, incident management reporting, SLAs, trends and Continuous Service Improvement Opportunities.
Key responsibilities include
- Own the overall service desk processes and identify areas that do not work or are inefficient.
- Work to develop and agree process improvements within internal stakeholders (and where required customers).
- Educate and train all service desk personnel to ensure clarity of processes and that correct decisions are made on the desk as to how to approach individual tickets.
- Correct classification of tickets at the outset of logging.
- Identification of whether each ticket falls within the scope of service.
- Adoption of the correct procedures within ConnectWise.
- Develop systematic improvements in line with changes to process.
- Management of overall SLA adherence and reporting.
- Assisting the Customer Success Managers and Technology Leads and embedding a service culture within engineering.
- To manage the change process including small project (chargeable change work).
- To chair 2 x weekly CAB meetings.
- To measure resource capacity on the service desk and identify risk of not being able to meet service demand.
- Deliver an improved, effective Problem Management process and run this function.
- Support coordination team (hands on) during spikes in demand for Incident management, Problem Management, Change, Release, Transition.
- Ownership, development and enhancement of internal processes to ensure a high-quality customer experience.
- Working across the Service Desk teams providing guidance and support in the consistent adoption of processes and procedures.
- Overseeing departmental procedures, to ensure they are carried out effectively and SLAs and customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Working with your direct report, managing ticket quality to ensure that departmental procedures are adhered to, results are documented and appropriate action is taken to remedy any issues.
- Ensuring that operational KPIs and statistics are within the agreed targets and initiatives are identified to drive continual service improvement.
- Responding to and prioritising escalations from internal resources and customers in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- Working as part of a team in order to assist colleagues to cover for absences etc. to ensure that Company Standards are maintained, and objectives are met.
- Ensuring that all ITSM tools are developed and changed to support developments in our processes.
Skills, experience & qualifications
- Proven experience managing and leading a Service Desk Team.
- Knowledge and Experience of Service Management principles including ITIL.
- ITIL Certified.
- Experience of administering and reporting against SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience of setting up and maintaining business systems including Service Management Toolsets, Monitoring and Remote Management tools, Reporting toolsets.
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Regular company/team and charity social events
- Access to Manchester Arena Prime Seat tickets
- Dress down Friday
- Have your birthday off
- Death in Service policy
- Free eye tests
- Departmental lunches with CEO