The rapid increase in cloud adoption has seen many organisations now looking to take advantage of the value of cloud by migrating their applications and workloads. Cloud services are easy to implement and consume but are often left running without any review, continuous improvement, or any ongoing alignment to your business strategy.
So, as cloud computing becomes the norm, how do you ensure your applications are managed and optimised to ensure they are running efficiently and achieving the right results?
Hear from Ollie Potts, LIMA’s Cloud and Optimise Manager as he presents a unique perspective on cloud optimisation – and how it can help you see business results faster.
• How optimising your cloud environment can ensure business success.
• The value of cloud in meeting business objectives.
• What LIMA’s cloud optimisation service offers.
• A Q&A session with our cloud experts.
• A free cloud optimisation workshop with a cloud consultant.
Register your place for our webinar and receive a free cloud optimisation workshop with one of our expert cloud consultants.
• An insight into the current cloud trends that we’re seeing in your market.
• We’ll explore more about your journey to cloud, including what you want to achieve and any challenges you may be facing.
• We’ll then provide you with several actionable points that you may want to investigate further including what areas you should be focusing on to suit your needs and potential improvement recommendations.
Join us for a live Q&A session where you can put your questions to our cloud experts.
When? Thursday 29 July 2021
Where? This is a virtual session, simply register your place here.